Custom Search

mardi 22 juillet 2008

Exclusive interview with Max Willis - RTA administrator


In some days RTA online investment will have its first birthday. Yes, one year online and every single day RTA was making profit for its users. On time withdrawals, quick support in case of problems... One couldn't believe, that there is one person behind. Maybe one of the most beloved admins in HYIP community. One year online proves that he is going for long haul. I feel honored that he gave me this exclusive interview.


1. What is your worst experience as regards RTA in last year? Was it negative experience with e-Gold or something else?

First of all, I'd like to say hello to you and your readers as well. As for my worst experience, I could say that e-gold is one of the worst. After the indictment that everybody knows of, I heard that lots of accounts are being blocked. After a while, mine was blocked as well. I did all I was asked to, but they decided not to unblock my account. It was a big setback, but I've managed to settle it by switching to Liberty Reserve and everything went back to normal, little by little. I just didn't want to quit, and most of my users that supported me, helped me stand by that decision.

2. The RTA is unique in many ways. In positive sense. What would you point out as most important and significant difference to other similar programs as yours?

First and foremost, RTA is based on creating revenue, not just collecting deposits. What I mean by creating revenue is advertising in the first place. Later on, I decided to introduce variety of revenue sources, so there is the monitoring revenue, as well as investing in offline mutual funds. This revenue is divided among users according to the number of points they collected.

Aucun commentaire: